Digital Signature (DSC)
What is included in Our Digital Signature(DSC) Package
- Application Processing
- Same Day Processing
- USB Token
What is Digital Signature(DSC)?
DSC or Digital Signature is a physical mark in an electronic format. Digital Signatures are utilized as a part of India for online exchanges, for example, Filing Annual Return, Company or LLP Incorporation, Income Tax E-Filing, E-Tenders, and so forth. There are 3 sorts of Digital Signatures, Class I, Class II and Class III Digital Signatures. Class I Digital Signature is utilized for securing email communications. Class II computerized mark is used for organization enlistments, IT Return E-recording, Obtaining DIN, DPIN and so forth. Class III advanced mark enrollment are utilized for E-offering and taking part in E-Auctions.
Facility to prepare Computerized Signature (DSC) is available with Salahkari.com and can be delivered at your doorstep.
Features of Digital Signature:
- Comes with a validity of 2 years.
- Available with protected USB token.
- Quick processing of signature within 1-3 days.
- Available at your door step.
- Class II signature is used for company, LLP registrations, IT Return E-filing etc.
- Class III signature digital signature is mandatory for E-tendering.
Digital Signature (Class II)
- Passport size photograph
- PAN card copy
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter Identity Card
Additionally required for class III Digital signature
- Video clip containing basic details of applicant(As instructed)