Employee State Insurance (ESI) Registration
What is included in Our ESI Package
- ESI Consultation
- Employer Registration
- Employee Registration
What is Employee State Insurance Corporation
Employee State Insurance Corporation or ESIC is a self-financing standardized saving and medical coverage conspire which gives health advantage, infection advantage, maternity advantage, disablement advantage and different advantages, for example, burial service costs, free supply of physical guides and so forth to the workers and their family.
Units or Establishments that have at least 10 workers, drawing the wages of up to Rs.15,000 a month are required to be enlisted for ESIC under the ESI Act 1948. The advantages gave by the plan are financed from the commitments raised from secured workers and their managers at the settled level of wages. At present, secured representatives contribute 1.75% of the wages to the ESIC and secured businesses contribute 4.75% of the wages, payable to their workers. The state government likewise contributes 1/eighth offer cost of health advantage. ESI Registration is done through Salahkari.com.
All Establishments and Factories utilizing more than 10 workers are required to obligatorily apply for ESI enrollment within 15 days of the ESI Act, 1948 getting to be plainly appropriate to them. ESI Registration should be possible through Salahkari.com across India within 2-5 working days.
Features of Employee state insurance scheme:
- Complete medical care to the employee.
- Covers employees dependents also.
- Mandatory where employee count exceeds 10.
- Access to Medical care in ESI Dispensaries/Hospitals
Documents Required For ESI Registration
To be Submitted by Employer :
- GST Registration Certificate or Licence issued under Shops and Establishment Acts or Factories Act.
- Address Proof: Latest Rent receipt of the premises you are occupying indicating the capacity in which the premises are occupied, if applicable.
- Latest building Tax/Property Tax receipt (Photocopy).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Trust Deed depending on the entity that is applying for registration.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Month-wise employment position, salary etc.
- Copy of bank statement/Cancelled cheque
To be Submitted by Employee :
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhar card